**ALL HOLIDAY AND NEW YEAR’S EVE PACKAGES ARE OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT** If you’re still looking for safe, locally-sourced takeout, check out our “Fresh” options to build your own snack plate from our housemade tidbits, or order off of our regular “at Home” menu of 3-course comfort food meals from $25. Click here to view menus.
This Holiday season, we’re creating new traditions for a safe and small Holiday & New Year celebration at Home. Of course, the traditions center around the table, and feature pristine ingredients from our local farmer friends.
JUNIPER AND IVY HOLIDAY AT HOME:
A selection of Wellingtons for two or for six, along with family-style sides and dessert are sure to make your small household celebration a special one.
- Beef or Tuna Wellington*
- Potato Purée
- Pot Roast Vegetables
- Beef Jus (with Beef Wellington) or Mushroom Jus (with Tuna Wellington)
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Sourdough Loaf
*Tuna Wellington available only for parties of two
All meals will be securely packaged and ready to pick up curbside between 12/22-12/24 in advance of the holiday. Most items are cooked but cold, and require a few finishing touches. Chef Wells has included storage and simple baking instructions so that the meal is fresh and ready when you’re ready to celebrate.
AN AT HOME NEW YEAR SOIREE:
Not sure about you, but despite the small guest list our celebration for the end of 2020 is going to be the biggest one yet. Select the package (or multiple) that best suit your quaranteam style.
- J&I Best Bites of 2020: 4 each of the best selling bites off of this year’s menu ($95)
- Ring it in Like Robin Leach: Caviar & Blini with all the trimmings, King Crab Legs, Shrimp Cocktail, Mini Lobster & Truffle Rolls, Dark Chocolate Bon Bons & Choice of Champagne or You & Yours Vodka ($275)
- Just the Two of Us: A date night dinner complete with Biscuit, Chestnut Agnolotti, Wagyu Short Rib, Strawberry & Champagne Cake & Dark Chocolate Bon Bons ($120)
- Pandemic PJ Party: Save the celebrating for 2021 with J&I’s first ever brunch, featuring Brown Butter Streusel Muffins, Granola with Fruit & Yogurt), Wild Mushroom & Truffle Gouda Quiche, Orange Juice, Cold Brew and optional Bellini Flight
Of course, we’ve included options to enhance your evening with Caviar, batched cocktails, and impressive bubbles.
**The weekly “at Home” menu of locally-sourced comfort food, with 3-course meals starting at $25, will also be available for curbside pick-up on New Year’s Eve**
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you “at Home” for the holidays.